Within just a few days, you can recruit an immediately available manager with unique skills and expert experience to lead your company through change, execute a specific project or as a replacement.
With the Interim Management service you will efficiently and quickly secure an interim manager to work in any area of the company.
Rules of cooperation
CTER BASE – we have over 2,000 active Interim Managers in our database
Lead time 5-7 working days
Typical duration from 6-24 months
Payments settled monthly after signing a contract with the Interim Manager
Settlement based on a fixed margin on the Interim Manager’s salary
Would you like to know more
about our offer?
Contact us at your convenience:
You can also send us an inquiry through the form.
We respond within 24 hours
When is it worth using Interim Management?
- Your company is restructuring
- You are launching a new line of business
- You need to effectively manage change or crisis
- You need a replacement for a key employee
- Conducting digital transformation
- Support in the commercial part of due-diligence
- Comprehensive restructuring at a manufacturing plant
- Foreign expansion of a Polish company –
opening and operating a branch in Germany
- Turnaround of a Polish subsidiary of a global
- Turnaround and postmerger integration
- Execution of a greenfield investment project
- Launching commercial operations in Poland for
a global corporation providing advanced
technologies for industry
- HR transformation from administrative to
- Building an HR function and recruiting a team
- Due-diligence for company acquisition (identification of core competencies, risks,
acquisition plan and communications)
- Rebuilding the HR department and
implementing the SAP HR module
- Transformation of talent acquisition function
for one of the largest players in the BPO sector
- IT Transformation.
- Maintaining management continuity
- Process mapping and ERP implementation
- Planning and executing external and internal communications for the acquisition and TOM
change of a factory in Poland
- Launching an SSC for a global U.S. corporation
- Reorganizing and improving the efficiency of the purchasing area in an organization in the